David A. Shapiro began his education at the University of Texas-Austin, where he received his undergraduate degree. From there, he went on to the UC Law, San Francisco and worked to obtain his Juris Doctorate degree. While in law school, Mr. Shapiro was an intern for the Environmental Enforcement Division of the United States Department of Justice, and he was Chief Student Editor of the Back Forty. While interning at the USDOJ, he retained a lot of valuable information that has propelled him forward in his career, but eventually, he decided that he would like to work privately as a trust lawyer in Los Angeles.
As such, he became licensed to practice law in all courts of the State of California, as well as in the United States District Courts, Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Attorney Shapiro is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Litigation, Trust & Probate Law by the California State Bar. As a Los Angeles trust attorney, David Shapiro is also an active member of the Trusts and Estates sections of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Litigation Subcommittee of the Trusts and Estate Section of the California Lawyers Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Beverly Hills Association (including the BHBA's Trust and Estates section), as well as a former president of the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council. He also previously served on the Board of Directors of the Playa Venice Rotary Foundation. His commitment to the law does not stop there.
Mr. Shapiro has not only dedicated his career to serving the needs of his clients, but he is also looking for ways to further his abilities and to do more his community. For this reason, he is proud to announce that he has received the Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Service—an achievement that is indicative of his belief that everyone deserves to have an experienced lawyer on their side in the face of such important legal matters.
Education and Experience
- UC Law, San Francisco juris doctorate
- Intern: Environmental Enforcement Division of the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ)
- University of Texas-Austin, undergraduate
Licensed to Practice
- Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California
- United States District Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Executive Committee of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Trusts and Estates
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates section
- California Lawyers Association, Litigation Subcommittee of the Trusts and Estates section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (including the BHBA's Trust and Estates section)
- Former President of the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council
- Former Member of Board of Directors of the Playa Venice Rotary Foundation
Submit a Free Case Evaluation to Attorney Shapiro Today
If you are looking to plan for your future or you have been thrown into the aftermath of a loved one's passing, it is important to enlist the help of a legal professional that can guide you every step of the way. By taking the time to consult with a trust administration lawyer from the Law Offices of David A. Shapiro, P.C., you can rest assured that all of these complex matters will be handled in a timely and professional manner. To get started, all you have to do is fill out and submit a free case evaluation form online or call our office directly. In doing so, we will have the opportunity to review the facts of your case and advise you on the best way in which to proceed.
Don't put these important issues off. Take charge of your future by enlisting the help of our firm.
Call (310) 853-1554 today!