Nicole I. Torres began her education at Harvard College, where she received her undergraduate degree. From there, she attended Cornell Law School in Ithaca, New York and the USC Gould School of Law in Los Angeles, California where she graduated with her Juris Doctorate degree. While in law school, Ms. Torres spent a summer working for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Phoenix, Arizona. Ms. Torres represents beneficiaries, trustees, personal representatives, and heirs in trusts and estate administration and litigation cases.
Ms. Torres is licensed to practice law in all courts of the State of California, as well as in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. As a Los Angeles trust attorney, she is also an active member of the Trusts and Estates sections of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
Ms. Torres also speaks Spanish.
Education and Experience
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, juris doctorate
- Cornell Law School
- Intern: U.S. Attorney’s Office (Phoenix, AZ)
- Harvard College, undergraduate
Licensed to Practice
- All Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (including the BHBA’s Trusts and Estates section)